How Is Sessions Different Than Other Music Education Options?
- New, modern, state-of-the-art, clean facility.
- Instruments, Apple computers with large-screen monitor and state-of-the-art music software and video/recording equipment in each room.
- Multiple, unique, and innovative programs to meet the age, needs, and skill-set of each student/musician.
- We feel performance is a vital part of musical education. We provide fun, safe, and exciting performance opportunities for all of our students to participate, at their discretion. These performances are at local theaters, festivals and venues.
- Sessions features Houston’s top musicians. Our instructors are truly the best in the business. Read more about our instructors and hiring process below.
What are Sessions' hours?
Where Is Sessions Located?
Memorial/West Houston650 West Bough, Suite 116
Houston, TX 77024 – 713.401.3992
West University/Bellaire3835 Bellaire Blvd., Suite A
Houston, TX 77025 – 713.664.0077 Sugar Land 2115 Lone Star Drive
Sugar Land, TX 77479 – 281.240.1129
Please visit our Studio page for a map and directions.
Which Program is Right For Me
Kindermusik: If you are a parent with a young child who you would like to introduce to music in a fun, safe environment, our Little Beats are perfect for your young budding musician. Learn more about Kindermusik
Lil’ Rockers: Lil’ Rockers is perfect for kids between the ages of 6 and 9 who have a love for music but are not quite ready to start private lessons. Learn more about Lil’ Rockers
Band Sessions: Band Programs are designed to bring musicians together by similar musical taste, skills, and age in a fun, group program. Students in band practice more and are more dedicated to improvement. Learn more about Band Sessions.
Individual Private Lessons: Face-to-face time is important when learning music! The skills you learn from your private instructor will shape the musician you will become. Sessions Music features lessons in guitar, bass, drums, piano, vocals, violin/viola, harp, brass, and woodwind. Learn more about Individual Private Lessons.
We also feature songwriting courses, at home lessons, performance technique courses, and more! Contact us for more information.
Does Sessions Hold Special Workshops and Events?
What Is The Price?
How Do You Determine The Right Instructor For A New Student?
What Is The Process For Rescheduling A Lesson/Group Program?
Sessions has designated the 5th week of 5-week months as a make-up week and scheduling during that 5th week will be at the instructor’s discretion. Sessions Music does not offer an “on hold” status for student accounts. If a student wishes to not take lessons for an extended period of time, there are (2) options:
- The account will continue to auto-rebill and any/all credits that accumulate during the time the student is out will be available for the student to use upon his/her return. In the meantime, that day/time/instructor will be opened up for use by another student.
- The student’s account will be deemed as inactive, auto-rebill will discontinue accordingly, that day/time/instructor will be opened up for use by another student and if/when the student chooses to return to Sessions Music, the student will have to pay all re-enrollment fees, including any and all applicable registration fees, and will also have their monthly tuition subject to any price increases that may have occurred during the student’s time of absence.
Group Absence Procedure
- Attendance is required subject only to the occasional excused (student is ill, family emergency, previously scheduled event) absence.
- Two (2) unexcused absences in a 4-month period will result in potential dismissal from the group.
- Instructors will be taking attendance at the beginning of every group session and informing Sessions staff and management of those students who were not present.
- The next course of action will be determined at that time.
For questions or more information regarding our policies, please contact us here.
How Do I Cancel My Sessions' Program?
Do You Rent Rooms For An Individual or Band To Practice?
Who Are Your Instructors?
Got A Question Not Answered Here?
Drop us a line! One of our friendly staff will be in touch with you shortly!