Want to find out more about Sessions? Below is a list of our most popular FAQ’s we received on a daily basis.
How Is Sessions Different Than Other Music Education Options?
- New, modern, state-of-the-art, clean facility.
- Instruments, Apple computers with large-screen monitor and state-of-the-art music software and video/recording equipment in each room.
- Multiple and unique programs to meet the age, needs, and skill-set of each student/musician.
- We feel performance is a vital part of musical education. We provide fun, safe, and exciting performance opportunities for all of our students to participate. These performances are at local theaters, festivals and venues.
- Sessions features Houston’s top musicians. Our instructors are truly the best in the business.
What are Sessions' hours?
Where Is Sessions Located?
Memorial/West Houston650 West Bough, Suite 116
Houston, TX 77024 – 713.401.3992
West University/Bellaire3835 Bellaire Blvd., Suite A
Houston, TX 77025 – 713.664.0077 Sugar Land 2115 Lone Star Drive
Sugar Land, TX 77479 – 281.240.1129
Please visit our Studio page for a map and directions.
Which Program is Right For Me
Music and Movement: If you are a parent with a young child who you would like to introduce to music in a fun, safe environment, our Music and Movement program are perfect for your young budding musician.
Lil’ Rockers: Lil’ Rockers is perfect for kids between the ages of 6 and 9 who have a love for music but are not quite ready to start private lessons. Learn more about Lil’ Rockers
Band Sessions: Band Programs are designed to bring musicians together by similar musical taste, skills, and age in a fun, group program. Students in band practice more and are more dedicated to improvement. Learn more about Band Sessions.
Individual Private Lessons: The skills you learn from your private instructor will shape the musician you will become. Sessions Music features lessons in guitar, bass, drums, piano, vocals, violin/viola, harp, brass, and woodwind. Learn more about Individual Private Lessons.
We also feature songwriting courses, at home lessons, performance technique courses, and more! Contact us for more information.
Does Sessions Hold Special Workshops and Events?
What Is The Price?
How Do You Determine The Right Instructor For A New Student?
What Is The Process For Rescheduling A Lesson/Group Program?
Group Absence Procedure
- Attendance is required subject only to the occasional excused (student is ill, family emergency, previously scheduled event) absence.
- Two (2) unexcused absences in a 4-month period will result in potential dismissal from the group.
- Instructors will be taking attendance at the beginning of every group session and informing Sessions staff and management of those students who were not present.
- The next course of action will be determined at that time.
For questions or more information regarding our policies, please contact your local studio.