Getting the best electric guitar for short fingers is what you’d love. The truth is that some guitar chords might be hard for those with short fingers, but that is not the complete story. Playing an electric guitar with short fingers is not an impossibility; you can still enjoy playing.
In this review are five of the best electric guitars for short fingers that you can pick from. Irrespective of your finger length, these products will help you stay comfortable while playing, and it will bring your skills to the fore. We will also deliver some important criteria to consider that will help make selecting the best electric guitar for short fingers possible.
Criteria for Selecting Best Electric Guitar for Short Fingers
Buying an electric guitar for short fingers requires careful consideration of some important factors. These will help you pick the right guitar overall, they include:
- Body size: you need a guitar for small fingers, so check for a guitar with small body size. A ¾ size electric guitar is actually not designed for small hands; they are designed for children. But in the absence of other options, you might select this. Good enough electric guitar comes with thinner fingerboards, which makes it perfect for small hands.
- Construction material: longevity and durability are some of the important things to consider when buying an electric guitar. The construction material influences this. Not getting the sound you want can make playing harder, but with the right material, the guitar will sound the perfect way it should.
- Neck size: if you have small hands, it is good to consider getting a guitar that has a thin neck. With this, you will be more comfortable while playing, and be able to play for long. If otherwise, you pick a wide neck, handling might become a little bit hard.
- String durability: another factor to consider is the durability of the string. Although the strings can easily be changed, it is better to get a guitar with high-quality strings.
Best Electric Guitar for Short Fingers
1. Squier by Fender Affinity Series Stratocaster Electric Guitar
This is a high-quality electric guitar designed for people with short fingers. It is designed with a maple neck and has a C-shaped profile and large headstock. The guitar also features a 21-fret maple or rosewood fingerboard. This guitar has three single-coil Stratocaster pickups and five-way switching.
The guitar also features a vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge. All these help the guitar deliver quality sound regularly. The guitar has an overall dimension of 44*15*5 inches, and can easily be handled by individuals with short fingers. It offers sonic flexibility and carries a vintage-style finishing.
2. Epiphone Les Paul SPECIAL-II Electric Guitar, Vintage Sunburst
This electric guitar is another high-quality and popular guitar used by guitarists with short fingers. The guitar carries a mahogany body, and it features an amazing 700T/650R Humbucker pickup that help it deliver long sustain and true Les Paul tones.
This guitar carries a 22-fret Rosewood fretboard and features a 24.75 scale. The guitar has an overall dimension of 45*17*7 inches and features six strings, which are all comfortable for people with short fingers. The guitar also features a Tune-O-Matic guitar bridge system. It is compatible with the ‘Addario strings of varying lengths.
3. Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster 50s Sherwood Green Metallic w/Matching Headstock
This guitar delivers the unmistakable 50’s era fender tone and vibes. It comes with an alder body. The guitar features a vintage tint and gloss maple neck, and maple fingerboard. This guitar is suitable for guitarists with short fingers with the guitar 21 inches medium-jumbo fret, and a 9.5 inches modern radius.
The guitar is a custom set for alnico III single-coil pickups. Better string-to-string balance is delivered with this guitar as it features custom staggered pole pieces. Even in crunch mode, this guitar can perfectly deliver clear, bright, and terrific sustain.
4. Stedman Pro 30″ Kids Electric Guitar
This is a guitar with an overall length of 30 inches. It has 20 inches scale and 21 frets. The guitar features a double-cutaway style basswood body, maple neck, maple fretboard. This guitar has a single-coil pickup. The guitar also has a volume control knob and Hardtail Chrome alloy bridge.
This guitar comes with a nylon carry case, which makes it perfect for traveling and for storage. The guitar features a single-coil guitar pickup configuration and carries a tremolo guitar bridge system. The guitar has an overall of 6 strings and dimensions 30.5*12*3.4 inches, and it is made from solid wood.
5. Firefly FFJR Solid Body Electric Guitar
This guitar comes in a bright white colour; it features a mahogany body and neck. This guitar makes use of set-in construction and has a stronger body-to-neck connection. Hence, this guitar has more sustain, and it gains better access to higher frets.
The guitar has a guitar pickup configuration of P90; this helps it deliver warmer and brighter sound. The Firefly guitar carries a single-cutaway style; this makes it more interesting to play with. The fretboard of the guitar is made with rosewood and has an adjustable guitar bridge system. It also has six strings making it perfect for professionals.
In this review, we have critically discussed all information that will help you buy the best electric guitar for individuals with short fingers. Good enough, five of the best electric guitars for short fingers have also been discussed in this review.
They are all designed to help improve your play and help you stay comfortable overall while playing. The Stedman Pro 30″ Kids Electric Guitar is the cheapest, but not the best on the list.
The Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster 50s Sherwood Green Metallic w/Matching Headstock is the product to use, it makes playing easier, and help you enjoy every moment spent playing. If you carefully follow the criteria and critically check the specification delivered in this review, you won’t have any problem choosing the best electric guitar for short fingers.
- The CNZ Audio Mini ST combines Amazing Tone, Aesthetic Looks, Incredible Quality and an Affordable price all into one Tiny package!
- The Sleek Body design and the Smooth, Maple Neck allows for Easy Playability and Great Comfort. The 22" Scale guitar is a 3/4 Scale (7/8 size guitar)...
- The Single Coil and Humbucking Pickups coupled with Premium Electronics produce an Incredible Variety of Distinct and Original Tones uncommon in...
- With a guitar this small, you'll be able to take it with you anywhere without having to worry about using up valuable space. This Mini ST will have...
- The CNZ Audio Guitars are solid guitars built with old world craftsmanship and modern technology to form a blend of classic design, wonderful tone and...
- ♫【STABLE QUALITY & GREAT FEELINGS】-The 4 string bass guitar is made of high-quality basswood on body and stable rosewood on bridge and...
- ♫【EXCELLENT TONE DISPLAY】-You can play all the warm and rock music styles you want with the Split Single-Coil pickup and 2 volume knobs.Your...
- ♫【BEST GIFT FOR BEGINNER】-The electric bass guitar is a ideal gift for beginners and suits aspiring musicians too. Each 4 strings and string...
- ♫【BASS BAG FOR CARRYING】- You can either lift or carry the bass, equipped with this portable bass bag. It also offers a protection to you...
- ♫【PERFECT ACCESSORIES】- Come with 1x electric bass guitar, 1x portable guitar bag, 1×Shoulder Strap, 1×Bass pick, 1×Amp Cord. You can play...
- Solid Wood Bass Guitar - The 4 string electric bass is constructed with a wood body, it features solidity so that you can play it freely. This heavy,...
- Comfortable Touching - The body and fingerboard of the bass are respectively made of high-quality paulownia and rose, all of which construct a smooth...
- Incredible Tone Display - This excellent product build a rich bass and full range of tone color. Delivers a smooth tone ,it is ideal for rock and...
- Bass Travel Bag for Convenient Carry - Take your electric guitar to your lesson or where ever the next adventure with a suitable bag . You can either...
- Complete Accessories - The electric bass is fully equipped with accessories The package is include 1×Electric Bass, 1×Bass bag, 1×Shoulder Strap,...
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Dual humbucking pickups
- Thin and lightweight body
- String-through-body hardtail bridge
- Hand orientation: Right Handed