If you’re searching for the best soundbar with wireless rear speakers, you’re in the right place! To save you from the hassle of wasting time and effort, we provide you with a list of the best options on the market, but there’s more!
We also provide you with a buying guide that contains excellent tips on how to identify the best soundbar quickly and effortlessly!
Soundbars With Wireless Rear Speakers – Top Picks
1. Samsung 9500S Soundbar
We’ll start off with one of the most popular and commonly bought brands out there – Samsung. These speakers are compatible with Q900A, Q800A, and Q700A Samsung soundbars, and they provide you with extremely high-quality sound that you will certainly enjoy. Since the speaker features a sleek design and comes in the color black, you will have no issue pairing it with other items in your room.
This also comes in handy if you want to get the speaker as a gift for someone – you won’t have to worry whether the design it features will be aesthetically pleasing or not. The package weighs around 7lbs, and a wall mounting kit is included, so the speaker can be mounted to a wall right away without having to order a kit and wait for it to arrive!
- Sleek design
2. Samsung HW-A550 Soundbar
If you’re looking for a speaker that will immediately provide you with an immersive surround sound simulation and draw you in, this Samsung soundbar is a perfect choice! You can boost the bass instantly with a click of a button and start enjoying the deep treble this speaker provides right away! Since there is a wireless subwoofer included, you don’t have to worry whether the sound will be high-quality or loud enough – that’s guaranteed!
You can also look forward to the impeccable modern design that this speaker features, and place it in any room you want to without worrying whether it will fit well or not!
- Immersive sound
- Adjustable bass
- Good quality
3. JBL Soundbar
The next one on our list of the best sounders with wireless rear speakers is the JBL soundbar which features a 5.1 surround sound with 510W of power! The detachable battery-powered wireless surround speakers provide you with crisp and clear sound that you will enjoy no matter if you’re listening to music, watching a movie, or playing a video game.
You can also expect deep and thrilling bass, and you can stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth. If you’re wondering whether you can connect the soundbar to your TV with an HDMI cable, the answer is yes!
- Deep bass
- Bad remote
4. Polk Soundbar
Are you on a search for a soundbar that will provide you with a bigger and more dynamic sound than the other ones on the market? This Polk soundbar can be an ideal choice for you!
Although this soundbar provides you with insanely powerful sound, that doesn’t mean the design won’t be sleek, slim, and compact! You can expect a super-slim soundbar with 7 powerful drivers and tweeters packed inside neatly, and you can also fit it under your TV or mount it on your wall hassle-free! Wondering what else is included?
A plug-and-play wireless subwoofer, as well as two wireless speakers (which will be instantly recognized once you turn them on). The audio technology that this speaker features will create an immersive surround stage and a detailed stereo image that provides you with a room-filling listening experience as if you were at a concert or in a theater!
With the voice control feature, you can easily adjust the sound clarity and minimize voice delays or muzzled sounds. The speaker also comes equipped with different modes for movies, music, and sports, and it delivers balanced sound clarity so that you can enjoy the experience to the fullest extent.
You have more than one connectivity option as well, including 3 HDMI inputs, one HDMI-ARC output, one optical port, one AUX analog input, and Bluetooth, USB, and Internet connectivity. Streaming music wirelessly via Google Chromecast is also something you can look forward to with this speaker!
- Clear sound
- Poor volume indicator
5. Samsung HW-Q700A Soundbar
Even though we’ve already mentioned Samsung soundbars a couple of times, this one is here to provide you with theater-quality sound from the front, side, and above! This will allow for a true audio immersion that you’ll fall in love with.
The true 3.1.2CH sound will give you the complete audio entertainment experience at any time of day and night. With 3 channels, 1 subwoofer, and 2 up-firing channels, you can expect a crisp and clear sound with no distortion. The speaker comes in black, and it features a sleek design perfect for any space in your house.
- Excellent sound
- Good quality
6. Nakamichi Soundbar
If you’re looking for a way to turn your living room into a movie theater and experience a whole new level of surround performance, this Nakamichi soundbar can provide you with just that! The exclusive SSE technology and 3 advanced audio processing engines that work together to enhance directionality, as well as to enlarge spaciousness, will unlock additional details of any audio soundtrack and make this soundbar a must-have.
The two rear speakers provide you with spacious and dynamic surround sound, and a full-range driver provides surround effects with enormous power and precision.
The newly-designed 8″ wireless subwoofer that’s included provides tight room-shaking low frequencies that will boost the overall impact of your home theater. Bass will be distributed equally in all directions across the room, which will guarantee the ultimate audio immersiveness. If you’re curious about how many devices you can connect and how to accomplish that, we got you covered! You can connect up to 6 devices via HDMI, optical, and coaxial inputs effortlessly.
- Great audio
- Modern design
- Multiple connectivity options
- The sound sometimes cuts off
7. Sony Soundbar
The last soundbar on our list is the one that will provide you with the ultimate home theater experience—a Sony soundbar. With 7 different modes to choose from, you can expect an exquisite experience no matter if you’re watching a movie, listening to music, playing a game, or watching the news.
The voice enhancement feature will provide you with greater sound clarity, and the built-in WiFi and Bluetooth features will make streaming music a piece of cake. You’ll be able to stream music, online radio, and podcasts like a pro, and you can also use Alexa to do so for you. Here’s what’s included in the package:
- Batteries for remote
- HDMI cable
- Wall hanging bracket
- Wall mount template
- Wireless subwoofer
- Variety of modes
- Voice enhancement feature
- Clear and crisp sound
If you’re worried about purchasing a soundbar that won’t fit your needs entirely, we completely understand and we’re here to help! We know that buying a soundbar isn’t as easy as it may sound. There is an abundance of different options out there, so purchasing one that isn’t perfect for you can easily be done. It’s not difficult to mistake a bad product for a good one when you don’t have enough information to go on.
That is precisely why we are here! Since gathering all this crucial info can take up a lot of your time, we decided to take some burden off your back and gather the info in your stead. Below, you’ll find a list of all the main factors you need to take into consideration when purchasing a soundbar with wireless rear speakers:
The placement of your soundbar might be the most important factor to consider. This will dictate whether you should get a soundbar or a sound base since those are the two main types of soundbars to choose from. When it comes to sound bases, they are an excellent choice if you’re planning on placing your speak under your TV, on a table, or on a shelf. They are made for these purposes, so it’s a perfect choice.
However, if you are set on mounting the speaker on your wall instead, purchasing a soundbar would be an ideal option. Soundbars are better than sound bases when it comes to mounting them on a wall, so make sure to check product descriptions and customer reviews to see exactly what you’re purchasing.
Before you purchase a soundbar, you need to make sure that the measurements and the dimensions of it will fit the space where you intend to place it. That is why you should check product descriptions and see exactly how long, wide, or narrow the soundbar is, and see if it will go well with the space under your TV or wherever else you’re planning on placing it.
It’s true that soundbars nowadays are made to fit these spaces perfectly, but it is always better to be safe than sorry, so double-check this before you make your final decision and purchase the product.
When it comes to the type of soundbar you can get, it’s either an active or a passive one. The difference between the two comes down to an amplifier and the sound. The passive soundbars need an amplifier in order to work and produce any type of sound, while the active ones don’t. That’s because active soundbars already have a built-in amp, so they don’t need an additional one.
Some users report that passive soundbars tend to produce better sound, although buying an amp for them could be an additional hassle. You can decide whether it’s worth it yourself, but keep in mind that either of the two will work as a speaker. The only question is what kind of sound you’re on a search for and what soundbar type would be the perfect option for your needs.
The last factor you should consider when purchasing your soundbar is, of course, its quality of it. Purchasing high-quality products is always a better move than purchasing lower-quality ones, although that choice tends to be a bit more expensive. If you want a product that will last for a long period of time and won’t break or malfunction after a few uses, you should make sure it’s a high-quality one.
You can check this by looking at product descriptions to see how well-made the product is and whether it is made of high-quality materials, but you can also scroll through customer reviews to see if they had a positive or a negative experience.
Read also: Best Wireless Speaker for Classic Music
1. How Long Will My Soundbar Last?
There is no simple answer to this question since the answer depends on a variety of factors, including how often you use your soundbar, how well it is made, whether it is made of high-quality and durable materials, and more. However, users report that their soundbars last anywhere from 10 to 15 years, so that’s generally what you can expect, give or take.
2. What Is the Best Soundbar Brand?
You can find a ton of amazing soundbar brands out there, including Samsung, Sony, Bestisan, JBL, and more. However, you need to make sure that they provide you with all the features you need, and that they are made of durable and high-quality materials before purchasing yours.
That way, you won’t have to worry about whether the product you’ll receive is good or not or risk having to return it and waste your time and money.
3. Where Should I Place My Soundbar?
Two of the most common places for a soundbar are under the TV or on a wall beneath it. You can choose any other place that you want, but these two will provide you with the best connectivity.
Read also: Best Hi-Fi Speakers of All Time
Purchasing the best soundbar with wireless rear speakers may sound scary, but it doesn’t have to be! With our buying guide and our tips, you can purchase the perfect one in the blink of an eye—just make sure to remember all of the factors that should be considered before starting your shopping journey!
If these weren’t enough, check out some other picks from Amazon also:
- 16-Inch Mini Soundbar: features an ultra-slim and classical compact design, perfect for small room spaces, such as bedrooms, kitchens, and student...
- Great Sound: small size but packs a powerful 50W, with 2x full-range speakers and bass reflex tube, creating crystal clear sound and deep bass to...
- 5 Sound Equalizer Modes: built-in DSP chip for amazing clarity and rich sound, supports 5 sound EQs so you can find the best sound for your TV shows,...
- Works for Almost All Your Devices: supports Bluetooth 5.0, optical, aux, and USB connection, compatible with your TVs, Gaming Consoles, Projectors,...
- Super-Easy Setup: Supplying an RCA cable and an optical cable, you can set up with wireless Bluetooth or any other wired connection in just a...
- 🎵2.1 channel 100watt: Built in 2 subwoofers and 2 full-range speakers, the max goes up to 100watt.
- Button and Remote: Simple and convenient button, infrared remote control, the speaker is responsive, allowing you to easily control this sound bar.
- 🎵Bluetooth 5.1 advantage: 4 times signal range; 2 times connection speed; 8 times data transmission.
- 🎵3D surround sound: The sound field is wide and the left and right displacement of the sound is extremely precise and clear. This makes the flat TV...
- 🎵Sleek Premium Design & Lightweight Finish: This simple and stylish design can be integrated into a variety of home decoration styles and is the...
- Deeper Bass: 2.1 Channel with 4x 2.5inch full-range speakers and one 5.5Inch powerful subwoofer, our engineers repeatedly adjusted the sound quality...
- 4 Sound Equalizer Modes: with DSP technology, which brings amazing clarity and precision, let you enjoy all the details of dialogue, music, gaming,...
- Multiple Connection: Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 for all your Bluetooth embedded devices such as smart TVs, phone, tablet, PCs; Wired connection including...
- Ultra-Slim 28-Inch Sound Bar: with fashionable and classic design, 2.5 inches high could fit easily under your TV and desktop monitor, or you can...
- More Features: LED display; remote control supplied; Optical and aux cable supplied; 100% satisfaction service and lifetime technical support, any...
- Premium Home Theater Sound System with Dolby Atmos. Go inside the action with breakthrough sound
- Experience cinematic surround sound with four up-firing speakers and rear surround speakers
- Wireless subwoofer with 10” driver delivers room-shaking bass
- A five-channel sound bar with dedicated center channel delivers crystal clear dialogue
- Stream music and more with Chromecast, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- All-new Sonos Arc - Bring all your entertainment to life with the brilliantly realistic sound of Arc, featuring Dolby Atmos. Enjoy control with your...
- 3D sound with Dolby Atmos - Experience shows, movies, and games with the precise and immersive sound of Dolby Atmos.
- Tuned to perfection - Enhanced Trueplay tuning technology optimizes the sound for the unique acoustics of the room.
- Immerse yourself in the music - Stream music, radio, podcasts, and more from your favorite services with the Sonos app or Apple AirPlay 2 when the TV...
- A truly powerful soundbar - Eleven high-performance drivers produce vivid detail and impressive bass.
- EXPERIENCE FULL IMMERSION: Achieve true cinema and concert surround sound effortlessly with two rear speakers and a wireless subwoofer. Simply plug...
- HEIGHTEN THE EXCITEMENT with Dolby Atmos. The two upfiring speakers create a 3-dimensional dome of sound, so you feel soundwaves ripple above your...
- STREAM HIGH QUALITY MUSIC WIRELESSLY WITH EASE: You can stream your favorite songs and playlists from your mobile devices through Chromecast, and...
- CONNECT WITH AMAZON ECHO OR DIGITAL ASSISTANT DEVICES: Ask Alexa-enabled devices, or any speaker that works with Google Assistant, to play music...
- THE PERFECT MATCH FOR YOUR HDR TV: High-speed HDMI eARC can transmit advanced audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. For movies and gaming, 4K...
- Designed to match and enhance the overall aesthetic and acoustic performance of the Bose sound bar 700
- Wireless, Cinematic sound that puts you in the center of your entertainment
- Simply plug the adapters into a power source and wirelessly connect the receivers to the sound bar to enjoy your entertainment in minutes
- Compatible with the Bose sound bar 700, Bose sound bar 500, and sound touch 300 sound bar
- Available in Bose Black or Arctic white
- 54” 5.1.4 Sound Bar With Full 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos Decoding
- Wireless rear surround speakers included (klipsch RSS3)
- HDMI-eARC: Single Cable, Single Remote
- Dolby Atmos Decoding For 360° Sound
- Best-In-Class 1200W Peak Power with Best in class 12" subwoofer