Choosing the best surround sound system for apartments can really change the vibe of your home. Imagine setting up your dream apartment, but you fail when it comes to the sound system! It would be an unfortunate outcome.
All the work you might have put in while bringing your apartment together will be useless if the sound system isn’t good enough. You have to consider many things while choosing the correct surround sound system for your apartment, like affordability, quality of bass, and choosing soundbars, among other aspects.
We have curated a perfect list for you in this article that will give you a comprehensive view of the best surround sound systems in the market to make your choice a little bit easier. So let’s get into it, shall we?
5 Best Surround Sound Systems For Apartments
1. GEOYEAO SurroundBar System
Now, this is what we call luxury on a budget! The GeoYeao Bluetooth-enabled surround sound system is the next best thing to complete your cozy apartment. The system comes with soundbars for your TV with subwoofers that will blow your mind away.
These home speakers are 3D/DSP and have an HDMI Arc that comes with an adjustable Bass Treble. You can place it either horizontally or vertically, according to your aesthetic and space availability.
You can mount the system on your wall, which is perfect if you have limited space in your apartment. With a 2.1 surround sound channel configuration, enjoy the best deal that provides amazing sound features. This will surely add an extra oomph to your apartment. Sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it?
• You can split this soundbar into two for a great format that compliments your TV.
• You get HDMI cables, optical, coaxial, aux, aux to RCA cables along with your product. All of them are super easy to set up.
• You can connect this soundbar with multiple devices with GeoYeao’s amazing Bluetooth technology.
• The sound system has a powerful bass that works in perfect harmony with sports, music, movies, and various other forms of home entertainment.
2. Acoustic Audio by Goldwood
Yet another best find on our list is Goldwood’s Acoustic Audio AA5170 Home Theater System. It comes with a 5.1 Bluetooth and is a 700W system, complete with a powered sub. It is surely a crowd-pleaser with more than 2000 customers reviews deeming giving it four out of five stars on Amazon. With superior Bluetooth connectivity, this system will be perfect for your home.
It is a satellite, subwoofer kind of speaker that gives you an amazing sound for all your home entertainment purposes. This even works with other sources like an MP3 Player or an FM tuner, as per your preference.
What more could you ask for?! It has three different price ranges according to your suitable needs. Hence, it gives you a range of options to browse through and consider.
• The power rating for this product is 700 Watts with a 20Hz-20KHz System power frequency response.
• There are not one but five different independent channel inputs or outputs that are placed securely and discretely in the model. This will give you a great-sounding ambiance.
• The speakers come magnetically shielded with an enclosure design that is computerized to perfection.
• It has a plug-and-play connection system that comes with an additional 3.55 Aux and an RCA wire.
3. Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System
Now, it is not for nothing that Logitech is frequently titled “Amazon’s Choice” for the best surround sound system out there. It truly is a sensational piece of work. Although it doesn’t have Bluetooth connectivity, the wired transmission is of superior quality. It is a satellite-type speaker that is THX, Dolby Digital, and DTS Digital Certified.
Logitech’s focus on sustainability makes sure that you are using an environment-friendly product for your home. This home theatre will renew the ambiance and sparkle your place with extra zest. But wait, it gets even better! It works out with any device of your choice that has a headphone jack of 3.5mm. It also has an RCA, six-channel direct optical or digital coaxial inputs.
• It is a wall-mountable product with Satellites: 4 x 67 W. This ensures you can install it even in limited spaces.
• It has a 5.1 digital surround sound that enhances the quality of your soundtracks.
• The deep bass of the surround sound system will make your walls quake with energy, literally! Depending on certain circumstances, the power ranges differ from 500 Watts to 1000 watts.
• It can connect with six devices at a time, including your computer, music player, TV, game console, and more. It also comes with an infrared remote for extra flexibility.
4. VIZIO V-Series 5.1 Home Theater Sound Bar
We have only the best on our list with you, so we found another Amazon’s Choice sound system that will rock your world and match your vibes to create a zealous environment in your apartment. This specific surround sound system is everything you might have hoped for. With amazing bass quality and special features such as voice assistance, the future is here.
Even though, comparatively, it is slightly more on the pricier side; the quality makes up for it. So, if you are ready to spend some bucks on a good home theatre, this is your piece. The quality and special features of this home theatre system make every penny spent worth it.
This product employs multiple connectivity options that include Bluetooth, WiFi, HDMI Arc/eARC, USB, and a mini-jack for stereo. 3.5 mm.
• As a special feature, it offers enhancement in each dialogue with EQ and comes equipped with a 5.1 configuration that provides a front surround mode as well.
• The sound quality is impressive, with loud and clear voices perfect for movies, music, and much more.
• The system’s DTS Virtual:X system has a 3D sound that encapsulates the space from the ceiling to the floor.
• A Voice AI also lets you connect it with devices like Google Assistant, Siri, Alexa, etc.
5. Bobtot Home Theatre System
The last one that we have on our list will certainly blow your mind with its features. You will not ask for anything better at this price, honestly. With a channel configuration of 2.1 and 5.1, this surround sound system is truly a versatile piece of work with two sound modes.
Its pro mode is the perfect partner for you for an advanced sound experience. This home theatre can be operated through a remote control that comes with it. With a peak power of 1000 Watts, Bobtot is your ideal match for the music, gaming, movies, and every other thing that you want.
With multimedia technology for its audio, you will have the best home entertainment experience!
• The advanced Bluetooth technology that the speaker operates on gives way to faster and more secure transmission of sound.
• It comes with a standby panel that you can easily activate. You just have to press it for 3 secs in any mode.
• It has high-quality technology inbuilt, including an LED lighting effect that makes the appearance of the speakers more digitally enhanced.
• It comes with various parts – a subwoofer with a built-in receiver, two amazing front speakers, two for the rear, a channel speaker for the center, a manual, signal, and antenna cable, and remote control.
When you are looking to buy something as integral as a surround sound system for your house or apartment, it surely is a serious matter to consider. If you are not an expert at this stuff and are finding it difficult to determine what aspects of a sound system to look for, worry no more. Just look at the detailed points that we have laid out for you, and you will end up with the best match for your apartment in no time.
1. Price Range and Dimensions
Now, as we have previously specified, it all ultimately comes down to the product’s affordability and finding the best within your budget. So first, you should have an idea of a rough budget around which you should search for products.
Another crucial thing to watch out for is how much space it occupies and whether it goes well with your apartment space or not. So consider the dimensions of the product and compare them with your budget.
Different speakers come with different connectivity options, and among them, you need to choose which one is the most suitable for you and your needs. There are various options in the market ranging from Bluetooth connectivity, WiFi, HDMI, and other such options. There are many options available for each, so you don’t have to compromise with your needs. Each of them has a specific feature that you need to prioritize.
3. Power Range
You have to check the power needs of the speakers that you are on your way to purchasing for your beautiful home. It is usually denoted in the unit of Watts, and you have to check out whether your electricity connections can take that much load.
Most speakers can take a peak power unit of 1000 Watts, so you have to be careful about that. The power wattage is specified in the product details itself, so do take some time to check it out.
4. A/V Receiver
At the crux of any good home, theatre is the A/V receiver, and it is a must to look out for that. The system you end up choosing must have an excellent quality A/V receiver.
It might seem daunting at first, but it’s not as difficult once you get the hang of it. And with advancing technology now, there are so many more added cool features in your receiver that it is a pure delight to check out.
Of course, it is preliminary to check out the speakers as it has a very integral role in determining whether the audio quality will be good or not enough. Different systems come with different speakers who have various roles to play according to their placement.
It may either be the bookshelf ones that come with the system or are floor-standing speakers. The audio quality would be different for each one. You also have to look at the channel configuration that it comes with, which could either be 2.1 and 5.1 or both. Depending on your needs, choose the right one for your wonderful apartment.
The Bottom Line
It is not an easy decision to just choose anything for your home. You need proper research and proper options put in front of you, which will help you make a smarter and faster decision.
Hopefully, this article has provided you with the much-needed advice for choosing the right surround sound system for your apartment. This carefully hand-curated list of options can just be the ones you are looking for. Additionally, with the help of the buyer’s guide, hopefully, you are now aware of what to look for.
Do acoustics matter?
Despite what you might think, the acoustics of a room plays a very important role in the overall sound quality. So make sure you place your sound system in a room with favorable acoustics.
What steps should be taken after buying a surround sound system?
After buying a surround sound system, you might think that your work is done. But it is far from over. Buying it is only like half of the work. The installation and calibration of your system are very much crucial. So try to employ the services of expert professionals who will help you out with this.
What is included with a surround sound or home theatre system?
A surround sound system or a home theatre would normally consist of 4 main things. These include the A/C receiver and speakers for front, back, and center with a channel configuration of either 2.1 or 5.1. You will also get a source player and projectors or televisions with a flat panel.